NPCC look foreword to recruiting bright talents with extensive experience in Oil & Gas Offshore Construction projects for the following vacancies in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Project Controls Managers
Contract Admin Managers
Project Cost Control Engineers
Senior Inspection Engineers
Senior Yard Engineer (Mechanical)
Senior Yard Engineer (E & I)
Project Engineering Manager
Senior Engineers (Piping)
Senior Engineers (E & I)
Senior Engineers (Structural)
Senior Engineers (Mechanical)
Senior Engineers (Process & Safety)
Engineers (E & I)
Engineers (Process & Safety)
QHSE QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
Project HSE Manager
Project Quality Manager
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is a must for all Managers and Engineers roles.
• Diploma in Engineering is required for Superintendents, Foreman except for Barge & Anchor Supt.
• For Managers – should have at least 15+ years in the relevant to oil and gas EPC Industry with proven management experience and sound technical knowledge.
• For Engineers/ Senior/Lead Engineers – from 5 to 15 years’ experience and having solid exposure the relevant disciplines and in various O&G construction projects.
• For Offshore Positions: Candidates should have sound knowledge with installation of platforms (jackets/decks), pipelines and other subsea works.
• For Yard positions: Candidates should have sound knowledge and experience in their relevant fields (E&I, fabrication, welding, scaffolding and painting).
• Candidates must be available in UAE/Locally and can join immediately.
📌 Latest Gulf Jobs is a 100% FREE & Open Source Jobs Platform that publishes the latest & non-stop Jobs Notifications of GULF countries for job seekers. 📌 Latest Gulf Jobs is not a Recruitment Agency, Visa Agent or Job Consultant. Our Job Ads sources are purely authentic and collect from Companies’ official Social Media Accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter or directly from Company’s website career portals.