WE ARE HIRING!
Location: Karachi / Lahore / Islamabad
Employment Type: Permanent
Qualification: Master’s in business administration is preferred, Bachelor’s in Engineering will be an advantage.
Work Experience: 6 -10 years of relevant experience (min 02 years of experience in managing a sales team)
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Develop sales strategy and execution plan for target segments.
– Achieve revenue and profitability targets.
– Develop and implement sales SOPs and manage sales operations effectively.
– Identify growth opportunities and ensure strong execution to turn them into revenue.
– Prepare proposals, tenders and bids for submission and give business presentations to potential clients.
– Meet sales financial objectives by forecasting sales, preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; monitoring and initiating corrective actions.
– Evaluate market trends and conduct market intelligence; identify trends that affect current and future growth.
– Ensure effective execution of Company brand activation exercises and awareness programs.
– Build, develop and manage the key accounts team reporting to this position, including hiring, setting expectations, setting specific goals and targets, monitoring performance coaching and career development.
– Present sales review and reports to Management.