|Job Posted|| September 13, 2023|
|Company|| DAR Engineering Consultants Limited|
|Location|| Al-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Industry|| Engineering|
|Job Status|| Contract|
|Job Type|| Full-Time|
and Infrastructure Projects in Saudi Arabia, is actively looking for suitable candidates having Project and Construction Management experience for HVDC Power Plants (Cogeneration & Combined Cycle), and EHV (500kV, 400kV, 380kV) and HV (220kV, 132kV 115 kV, 110kV) Transmission Projects.
- Project Manager HVDC
- Project Manager EHV Transmission
- Project Manager Power Plants
- Design Engineer Civil
- Design Engineer Electrical
- Senior Project Engineer Civil
- Senior Project Engineer Electrical
- Senior Project Engineer Mechanical
- Senior Project Engineer Protection
- Senior Project Engineer Communication
- Senior Project Engineer Planning
- Senior Project Engineer Cost Scheduling
- Senior Project Engineer QA/QC
- Senior Project Engineer HSE
- Senior Project Engineer Environment
- Project Engineer Civil
- Project Engineer Electrical
- Project Engineer Mechanical
- Project Engineer Protection
- Project Engineer Communication
- Project Engineer Planning
- Project Engineer Cost Scheduling
- Project Engineer QA/QC
- Project Engineer HSE
- Project Engineer Environment
- Site Engineer Civil
- Site Engineer Electrical
- Site Engineer Mechanical
- Site Engineer Protection
- Site Engineer Communication
- Site Engineer QA/QC
- Site Engineer HSE
- Office Manager
- Civil Inspector
- Electrical Inspector
- Mechanical Inspector
Interested applicants can apply by sending their resume to:
Kindly specify the “Job Title” in the email’s subject line.
📌 LatestGulfJobs.com is a 100% FREE & Open Source Jobs Platform that publishes GULF countries’ latest & non-stop job notifications for job seekers.
📌 LatestGulfJobs.com is not a Recruitment Agency, Visa Agent, or Job Consultant.
📌 We DO NOT support any requests for money payments and strongly discourage sharing personal or banking information with anyone.
📌 LatestGulfJobs.com takes no responsibility for the recruitment process and candidates will be fully responsible for their terms and conditions with the employer during the recruitment process.